Make quick work of mixed change with the Cassida C100 Electronic Coin Counter and Sorter. This medium-duty machine counts and sorts the four main denominations of US coins (pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters) with a a top counting speed of 250 coins per minute. The detailed display reduces the chance of loss due to human error by displaying the grand total for all coins and their dollar value and offering quick reports for each denomination. Set batch quantities per denomination to have exactly the amount of coins you need for a roll or any other purpose, and the C100 will stop the flow of coins and alert you once a batch has reached its limit.
Cassida C100 Highlights:
- Programmed for US currency only
- Automatic sorting function with individual coin trays
- Sorts and counts up to 250 coins per minute
- Operating modes: count, add and batch
- Automatic memory for batch setting
- Adding range: 0 – 999999
- Batching range: 0 – 500 coins
- Large, easy-to-read, LCD display
- Protected by 1 year full parts and labor warranty
- Optional 3 year extended warranty available*
*Extended warranty must be purchased at the time of the sale and included on the same order. If selected, the three year extended warranty will replace the manufacturer’s original 1-year warranty and will cover parts, labor and return shipping. Normal wear and tear, accidental damage and cleaning are not covered under any warranty.
***Returns for this item require a 20% restocking fee.***